Looking for window washing tips to use in your new business? If so, you have come to the right place! Window Cleaning Academy provides a step-by-step window washing guide so you can get to work right away. Learn the tools, tricks, and window cleaning techniques you need to clean windows of all varieties, including paned windows, high rise windows, commercial windows, residential windows, and more. Check out these free window washing tips for a sneak peek of the exclusive content in our business startup guide.
Window Washing Tips For Commercial Window Cleaners
Commercial window cleaning usually easier than residential cleaning because commercial buildings are cleaned on a regular basis. The goal here is to create a great first impression for the business so customers are drawn inside. Some commercial window washing tips include:
- Reach Out To New Businesses Before They Open So You Get First Dibs On The Contracts
- Offer Discounts To Businesses Near Your Current Clients – The Money You Save in Gas Will Make Up For The Price Drop!
- Put Your Window Washing Business Name And Logo On Your Work Vehicle For Free Promotion On The Job
- Invest In High-Quality Ladders, Extension Poles, And Other Tools You Need For Work
- Listen To Music While You Work To Minimize Distractions And Maximize Efficiency
There are plenty of other window washing tips for commercial window cleaning in our A to Z business plan. Check out our books, DVDs, and personalized coaching solutions to learn how to start a window cleaning business the right way!
Window Washing Tips For Residential Window Cleaners
Residential window cleaning requires a specific set of skills, solvents, and services that ensure upscale clients are properly cared for. Residential clients tend to scrutinize your work more because they want their home to look its best. To meet their high-quality standards, check out these residential window washing tips:
- Invest In Heavy-Duty Stain Removers To Get Residential Windows To Shine From Side To Side
- Establish Relationships With Property Managers And Homeowner’s Associations For Instance Access To A Large Volume Of Clients
- Upsell Your Services To Earn Extra Income Before The Slow Winter Months
- Start Bidding Close To Home To Cut Costs And Minimize Drive Times
- Target Developing And High-End Communities Where People Are More Likely To Care About Their Curb Appeal
Get all the window washing tips you need to run your business when you sign up for expert coaching at Window Cleaning Academy. Call (586) 404-0900 today to start your journey to success!
You Might Be Interested In These Related Other Topics:
- Free Window Cleaning Tips
- Fabrication Debris Problems
- How To Remove Decals From Windows
- Window Cleaning Tips