Set your own schedule, be your own boss, and make your own money – that’s what you can look forward to as a window cleaning business owner. Here at Window Academy, we provide a comprehensive business startup guide that anyone can follow, regardless of whether or not you have previous business experience. You will learn how to start a window cleaning business from the very beginning, including choosing a business name, buying window washing supplies, and much more. Best of all, you get a physical training package in addition to our instant online resources, so you can learn through whichever method is best for you.
Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step Instructions For Starting A Window Cleaning Business
Starting your own business doesn’t have to be a complicated mess. In fact, it’s quite easy when you have the right guide to follow! Our business training packet includes everything you need to know about how to start a window cleaning business, so you can avoid common mistakes in entrepreneurship. Whether you’re looking for a career change or an extra source of income, you can customize your business to suit your needs. With your Window Academy training pack, you will get:
- Bidding Techniques, Including Window Cleaning Pricing For Commercial And Residential Accounts
- Bookkeeping And Accounting Tips, So You Can Manage Your Finances From The Start
- Marketing Materials For Online And Print Advertising, Including Templates For Business Cards
- Suggestions For Window Cleaning Tools That You Can Easily Buy Locally And Online
- A Complete Business Startup Model – No Prior Business Experience Needed!
- Window Cleaning Techniques To Help You Maximize Your Efficiency And Productivity
- 1 Hour Of FREE Phone Coaching, With More Time Available On Request
- Business Model Comparisons To Help You Decide Between Residential Window Cleaning And Commercial Window Cleaning
- Detailed Explanations Of How Window Academy’s Founders Made A Name For Themselves In The Window Washing Industry – Avoid The Learning Curve!
- 24 Hour Access To Our Free Window Cleaning Forum, Where Business Owners Share Ideas, Questions, And Much More
Work At Your Own Pace – Go From Part Time To Full Time Window Cleaning And Start Any Time Of The Year
Unlike most business startup guides that set strict deadlines for each step of their process, our system is designed to give you the flexibility to start your own window cleaning business when you want to and how you want to. If you’re a college student looking to work part time, you can do that. If you want to test the waters before committing to window cleaning full time, you can do that too! Everything is self-paced, so you can truly be your own boss. Start at any time of the year, with the exception of the winter if you’re planning to work in residential window cleaning. From the time you bid on your first job to the time you hire your first employee, we’ll be there to hold your hand through the entire process.